Your help is being put toward immediate needs that are coming up. These include but aren't limited to:
- 2 30-Day Supplies of the Prescription Meds for my mom and dad
- Bathroom Supplies (toothpaste, shampoo, etc.)
- Antibiotics for myself and my mom to stave off any sinus infections from working around the smoke and god knows what else in the house
- Over the counter meds (aspirin, allergy/sinus, etc.
- Food items
- Cleanup Supplies (trash bags, etc.)
- New cell phone service and related bills, etc. (able to switch their landline phone number to the cell)
- Gas... my parents are out in the country and the closest stores (like walmart) are 30-45 minutes away.
- Paying utility bills on my grandma's house that my parents own and are crashing at until they have something new up...
- And much more...
In other news, Calli is pulling along at the vet clinic. She's not eating yet or drinking much but she's hangning in there. My dad's cousin (the vet) has made her is special project.
I took video today in the house after most of the items to pitch or salvage have been pulled out. I'll post it when I have a chance.
Again, thanks for all the support and well wishes and I'm sorry if I don't get to each individual response. I will eventually. I'm taking some time off work to continue the help.
I always knew it, but now I really understand it... FANDOM, YOU ROCK!