The Rules of the Month
Tell me a story I haven’t written, and I will give you at least 1-3 sentences from or about it. However, at the rate I'm going it will be more.
(1) One prompt per person.
(2) There will be 10 spaces this month. First come, first serve.
(3) Crossover prompts are allowed and encouraged.
(4) Fandoms that are a definite include: NCIS, BtVS, Supernatural, Terminator, Highlander, Sentinel, Stargate Verses, Original; Other fandoms are possible, but I might have to bow out if I'm not able to do that prompt and request a different prompt from the prompter.
(1) The one where Amanda (highlander) used to date Tony's Uncle Clive and now she wants to make sure that Clive's favorite nephew is happily settled down whether he wants to be or not.
RESPONSE: Five Songs
WORD COUNT: 500
WORD COUNT: 225
WARNINGS: Forced Puppy Play; Slavery
WORD COUNT: 1,321
RESPONSE: Going Insane
WORD COUNT: 390
WORD COUNT: 380
(7) The one where Buffy has a 'pissing contest' with John Connor regarding who's REALLY in charge of the Southern CA battalion of the Resistance.
(8) Faith, Gibbs - Dealing with daddy issues.
(9) Abby/Xander, either couply or not. Do you want more? I will happily take whenever that sends you.
(10) Tony has been deep undercover for two years, with no direct contact to NCIS. He comes back to a very different team. Tibbs or McTibbs would be good :)