The Rules of the Month
Tell me a story I haven’t written, and I will give you at least 1-3 sentences from or about it. However, it will likely be more.
(1) One prompt per person.
(2) There will be 5 spaces this month. First come, first serve.
(3) Only Original Fiction prompts will be accepted for this month.
(4) Pairing Types Allowed: M/M Slash, No Pairings, M/M/F Threesome, M/M+ Moresome
(5) Genres Allowed: General, Romance, Slavery, H/C, Angst, Dark, Supernatural, Fantasy, Shifters
(6) If you give me a prompt I can't handle, I'll let you know and ask for another. :)
(01) m/m, slavery. Pilot is given a shifter for a slave.
Response: My Good Fairy (462 words)
(03) how's about the one with the vampire that decides to sire a fledgling against his will, just because the boy is beautiful and fuckable, and the vampire wants to own that body for eternity? Dark m/m FTW!
(04) It was dark and cold and lonely here, but he couldn't leave. He would be killed on sight -- and the whole mess really wasn't his fault.
(05) If the blue leopard spots all over the stranger's skin didn't grab his attention, the eight-inch cock pulsing and flashing sure as hell did!