Round Up Post for Unanswered Prompts for 2013
The Rules of the Month
Tell me a story I haven’t written, and I will give you at least 1-3 sentences from or about it. However, it will likely be more.
(1) One prompt per person.
(2) There will be 5 spaces this month. First come, first serve.
(3) Crossover prompts are allowed and encouraged. Fusion/AU type fics are also encouraged.
(4) If you have a prompt for an original story for me, please give it to me. I'd prefer male slash or threesome prompts for original stories only.
(5) Fandoms Allowed: NCIS, White Collar, Stargate: Atlantis, BtVS, Sentinel (Fusion/AU only)
(6) If you give me a prompt I can't handle, I'll let you know and ask for another. :)
(7) For July, I'm taking prompts that include a square from my hc_bingo card. Below are the squares that I either don't already have a fic written for or have a fic definitely earmarked from another prompt. Remember that the prompt needs to include hurt and comfort for it to count.
- substance addiction
- possession / mind control
- confession in desperate situation
- deadline / time bomb
- major illness
- broken bones
Below is a list of major pairings and characters that I can focus stories on. Characters that aren't in the list below can be included, but not central to the fic.
MAJOR PAIRING LIST
NCIS: Gibbs/Tony, Gibbs/Tony/Abby, Gibbs/Tony/Shannon, Tony/Xander (BtVS), Tony/Neal (WC)
White Collar: Peter/Neal, Peter/Neal/Elizabeth, Neal/Tony (NCIS)
BtVS: Xander/Tony (NCIS)
MAJOR CHARACTER LIST
NCIS: Gibbs, Tony, Abby, Kelly
White Collar: Peter, Neal, Elizabeth
SGA: John, Rodney
(01) forced to hurt somebody; when deep undercover, one of the guys is forced to hurt another team member to keep up undercover persona. What happens when he returns to the team and deals with the fallout Gibbs/DiNozzo
Response: A Flicker of Light (1,181 words)
(03) Sentinel Gibbs has a toothache. Guide Tony has a phobia (bad experience).
(04) Nightmares. Gibbs has 'em and tries to hide them but Tony figures out something is wrong... Would love for it to be Gibbs/Tony, established relationship.
Fandom: White Collar, Supernatural (*hopeful look*)
Character(s): Neal, Crossroads Demon
Response: At the Crossroads (2,243 words)