Round Up Post for Unanswered Prompts for 2013
The Rules of the Month
Tell me a story I haven’t written, and I will give you at least 1-3 sentences from or about it. However, it will likely be more.
(1) One prompt per person.
(2) There will be 5 spaces this month. First come, first serve.
(3) Crossover prompts are allowed and encouraged. Fusion/AU type fics are also encouraged.
(4) If you have a prompt for an original story for me, please give it to me. I'd prefer male slash or threesome prompts for original stories only.
(5) Fandoms Allowed: NCIS, White Collar, Stargate: Atlantis, BtVS, Sentinel (Fusion/AU only), Other Fandoms at Risk of Me Asking for a New Prompt
(6) If you give me a prompt I can't handle, I'll let you know and ask for another. :)
(7) For August, I'm taking prompts that include a square from my hc_bingo card. Below are the squares that I either don't already have a fic written for or have a fic definitely earmarked from another prompt. Remember that the prompt needs to include hurt and comfort for it to count.
- confession in desperate situation
- major illness
- broken bones
Below is a list of major pairings and characters that I can focus stories on. Characters that aren't in the list below can be included, but not central to the fic.
MAJOR PAIRING LIST
NCIS: Gibbs/Tony, Gibbs/Tony/Abby, Gibbs/Tony/Shannon, Tony/Xander (BtVS), Tony/Neal (WC)
White Collar: Peter/Neal, Peter/Neal/Elizabeth, Neal/Tony (NCIS)
BtVS: Xander/Tony (NCIS)
MAJOR CHARACTER LIST
NCIS: Gibbs, Tony, Abby, Kelly
White Collar: Peter, Neal, Elizabeth
SGA: John, Rodney
(01) deadline / time bomb; NCIS Tibbs, Dead Ziva?
(02) assault; Gibbs/ either Slave!Tony or Puppy!Tony. While out on a case (either Gibbs or Tone or both) Tony gets lost in a bad part of town and is attacked and Gibbs has to rescue him.
(03) possession / mind control; Gibbs/Tony..../Xander? Love T/G, love T/X. Can I have both? The Scoobies knew The First wasn't really gone. True evil never actually disappeared. But why was he targeting an agent is some minor federal agency that investigated crimes in or affecting the Navy? When informant reports that one (or more?) of the agency's premier agents is doing the proverbial "seeing dead people" thing, and then engaging in seriously out of character behavior, Xander, as DC Council Liaison, is tasked with investigating the investigators. Dead Ziva always works for me. :)
(04) substance addiction; During an undercover op, Neal (or Tony) has to do drugs in order to avoid blowing his cover. We're talking something seriously addicting, like crack. He thinks he can just shake it off after the op, but can't. Peter (or Gibbs) realizes that Neal (or Tony) has a serious problem even though Neal (or Tony) still thinks he has everything under control. Tough love FTW!
(05) hypothermia; Gibbs/Tony one of them hypothermic, out in the field/wilds somewhere. Dead Ziva always a plus.